i dont trust people who can look good with messy hair
Cats who can’t figure out walls [x]
PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAT TO THE VET IF YOU SEE THEM DOING THIS BEHAVIOR OVER TIME.
It’s called “head pressing” and it occurs in dogs and cats.
Head pressing is characterized by the compulsive act of pressing the head against a wall or other object for no apparent reason. This generally indicates damage to the nervous system, which may result from a number of varying causes, including prosencephalon disease (in which the forebrain and thalamusparts of the brain are damaged), or toxic poisoning.
http://www.vet.cornell.edu/FHC/health_resources/toxoplasmosis.cfm (head pressing is listed as a symptom)
http://sevneurology.com/patients/clip-multilobular-osteochondroma (About a dog’s brain tumor but head pressing is listed as a symptom)
I wasn’t going to reblog this until I read the important caption dang thank you!!!
YOU JUST SAVED THE LIFE OF MY CAT THANK YOU!
SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE. THIS COULD SAVE YOUR KITTIE’S LIFE!
drive thru employees definitely do not get paid enough for this shit they are sick of your nonsense
the last guy wasn’t even phased omg
hey *leans against wall* wanna ship our ocs *slips and falls*
man they just don’t make randomly placed gay like they used to
i like magikarp because i’m useless and i struggle to breath too
pokemon is forreal #Wakeupamerica
Finally a water/fire-type
- Gruff men who get all soft and happy when they’re with you
- Big men with calloused hands who touch you like you’re something incredibly special
- Grumpy men who chuckle at your bad jokes
- Calm men who get protective and irrational and then pretend like they didn’t
- Stoic men who look at you with gentle smiles on their face when you’re not looking at them with an expression that sort of says “I can’t believe s/he’s with me.”